In Stock Now !
SHIPPING TO A PICK UP TERMINAL CLOSE TO YOU included in price,
CHOSE PICK UP LOCATION DURING CHECK OUT.
SPLIT FIRE WOOD IN HALF THE TIME
The value-priced, American-made 20 ton wood splitter, features convenient dual-splitting capabilities of all diameter logs up to 24” long. Splitting logs in either direction cuts down cycle times and reduces the amount of work by 50%. The perfect time-saving model for the homeowner wanting both Quality and Value.
-Recommended for 2 to 100 cords per season
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM SHIPS IN A CRATE, ASSEMBLY AND FLUIDS ARE REQUIRED, if you would like it fully assembled & performance tested please select the assembly and fluids option for $300
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* see terms section of website for full details.
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine provides easy starts and excellent fuel efficiency
- Size: 62" long x 33" high x 39" wide
- Splitting Force: 20 tons
- Cycle Time: 7 seconds
- Beam: 5 1/2"; x 5 1/2" fabricated tube
- Wedge: 8" High carbon steel
- Log Opening: 24"
- Cylinder Size: 4" x 24" clevis type cylinder, 1.75” rod
- Hydraulic System: 3 gal. capacity, 2 stage 11 GPM pump
- Cast iron hydraulic pump with needle bearings & hardened gears
- Hitch: 2" ball tow coupler & safety chains with locking hooks
- Shipping Weight: 360 lbs.
- 70 km/h speed rated tires for road transport
- Powder coat paint for exceptional durability
- Removable log tables keep split logs from falling to the ground
- Compact, powerful and one of the most productive log splitters on the market today
- Log table surface is 28" from ground
- 2 year warranty on engine and splitter *