- 6500 Max watt output, 5000 continuous running watts
- Continuous current (Amps) 41.6 120V / 20.8 240V
- 306cc Briggs and Stratton 4 Stroke engine
- Econo Mode / QPT automatically adjusts engine speed to maximize fuel economy and minimize noise level.
- Receptacles: 2 x 120V 20A Duplex, 1 x 120/240V 30A Twistlock, and 2 x USB
- Suitcase style telescoping handle bar and large wheels
- Quiet at 66DB At 25% Load
- 5 US gallon (18.9 liters) fuel tank capacity provides a running time of up to 14 hours at 25% load
- 25.5" long, 21.25" wide, 21.5" high
- warranty, parts & support available at thousands of Briggs and Stratton dealers across Canada & globally
- 2 year parts and labour warranty for residential use
- 1 year parts and labour warranty for commercial / rental use
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* see terms section of website for full details.
compare the $2,200 Briggs & Stratton Q6500 the Honda EU7000is at $5,000 +
Please note: we will honor the FREE SHIPPING whenever possible, however if you live in an unusually remote or un-serviced area we reserve the right to apply an additional charge, arrange to have your order shipped to a pick up terminal location, or cancel the order and refund your money. We will work with you to find a solution if available. 99% of orders will ship FREE with no problems. If you are unsure please contact us to confirm free shipping availability in your area by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-826-0905